Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kerrie Kerrie is offline

Default Automatic Indented Return

Hi,

I want to be able to list the following:

1. describe $

but I want to be able to have "1" and "$" in the same spot each time but
when i reach the "$" sign I would like word to automatically go to the next
line and have it lined up with the start of the indentation at "describe"..
and preferrably the "$" needs to be in line with the last sentence of the
description..

Any help would be appreciated..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Use tab stops to set the positions, and tabs between words to go to
those positions. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926927.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman