Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rst rst is offline

Default How do I set up a word document application for online use

In our basket offcials asociation, I want to have an application in word I
can send to members who can down load my word document and type in answeres
in a radio box?? or Text box???? save and sent back to me. I could do it in
the old version but not 97
--
rst
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and
especially the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.
If by "97" you actually mean Word 2007, then you will need to display the
Developer tab in order to find the legacy form fields.

http://word.mvps.org