Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell  via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Only half the letter shows up, how to get back to normal type?

Make sure the line spacing is set to single.

Pam

Mkelly wrote:
When I try and type into a Word document only half the letter shows up. The
top of the letters are cut off. How can I get back to normal view?