Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CC CC is offline

Default Microsoft Office and Stunent 2007

I have used Microsoft Office & Student for 3 years, recently I must have done
something that changed the settings on the main/blank page of word.
I now have the page numbers not at the right, left or centre and the tabs
are totally off.
Is there a way I can rest this function? My previous documents are OK
however the new ones are all off. Help
--
cc
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The issue, which is a bit hard to understand from your message, will
probably be overcome if your follow the instructions in the article "Why is
my "Blank Document" not blank? at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.