Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
badraddin badraddin is offline

Default internet files

when i want to open files from net i can not read it in my microsoft word, it
is unreadable
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Are you sure the files is in a format that can be opened by Word? Have you tried
saving them to your hard drive and then opening them? (I'm assuming you're being
cautious so that you don't download a virus.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"badraddin" wrote in message
when i want to open files from net i can not read it in my microsoft word, it
is unreadable

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Are they Word documents?