Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
oakridge oakridge is offline

Default Headers & Footers

I'm setting H&F in a long document. I have no problem with the odd/even
numbering. However, I want the chapter name to change in the header on each
chapter. I've read all the helps and cannot find my error. I think it's in
the section breaks but can't figure out where I'm going wrong. It seems to
work for a few chapters then it either reverts to the previous one or when I
set the last chapter -- the headers all change to that chapter name. I've
been workng on this all week with no luck.

Would so much appreciate any help!!
--
oakridge

Footers & Headers gin Microsoft Word Help 2 July 11th 08 11:03 PM
Headers & Footers Jules Microsoft Word Help 2 May 10th 07 03:14 PM
Headers & footers Lighthouse Microsoft Word Help 2 September 28th 06 01:54 PM
headers & footers Jackie D Page Layout 2 July 27th 06 05:50 PM
Headers & Footers Deborah Microsoft Word Help 2 May 5th 06 08:26 PM