Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Johann Swart Johann Swart is offline

Default "Italicized" Regular Font

rardwa Lenovo Thinkpad T500
OS: WinXP Pro SP3
Office 2002 SP3

In Word, when using the Arial Black Regular font in normal text, everything
appears on screen as expected. When using Arial Black Regular in WordArt, it
shows as Italic. Even if I select Italic in WordArt, the appearance does not
change from Italic. How can I remedy this? This problem does not occur on
other PCs, nor with other fonts on this PC.