Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry is offline

Default spurious line after \page

I've played with this at length, but may have not tried all combinations--

SIMPLY: I have \page after the Title page, (and auto-pagination thereafter);

BUT, which leaves a line-space at the top of PAGE #1 (following the Title
page); (or in some combinations it leaves two-lines-spacing, at the top);

YET: I'd like a flush-top on PAGE#1 (after the Title page)....

UNDERSTAND: I have different \par-values afore and after \page: It has to
have a \par with the \page to effect each separately ... (as far as I know).

Ray.