Astrid

Default Error Message in Spell Check

This morning I receive the following error message on Word docs when I
undertake a spell check "Word cannot find the grammar file MSGR??32.dll for
.." then when I click ok, I get the following message "Word cannot find the
spelling file MSSpell3.dll or MSSP232.dll for ." Then it tells me the spell
check has been done, but it has not detected any errors.

Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks

garfield-n-odie

Hi, Astrid. This error can appear if Word thinks your text is in a language
that you don't have proofing tools for. Try this... press Ctrl+A to select
all of the text, click on Tools | Language | Set Language | choose your
language | uncheck the "Detect language automatically" and "Do not check
spelling or grammar" boxes | Default | OK. Then press F7 to rerun spelling
and grammar checks.