Carla Jo from Michigan

Default How do I share my macros on my computer through a network?

My computer is the main computer. How do I share my macros on my computer
through our network? I need help desperately because I don't want to type
macros on each computer in the office that would drive me crazy! Please
reply. Thanks.
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...buteMacros.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Carla Jo

OMG, thanks you are LIFE SAVER! I can't begin to tell you!!! Thanks, Thanks
and Thanks.

Carla Jo from Michigan

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Carla Jo from Michigan wrote:
My computer is the main computer. How do I share my macros on my
computer through our network? I need help desperately because I
don't want to type macros on each computer in the office that would
drive me crazy! Please reply. Thanks.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...buteMacros.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Charles Kenyon

See http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm for step-by-step
instructions on moving / sharing / copying / backing-up customizations
including AutoText, AutoCorrect, keyboard assignments, toolbars, macros,
etc.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.