HW

Default Word Problem w/Spell Check & Auto Text

I do medical transcription in my home and have for yrs. First, on spell check
I can correct a word or two, and then the word stays red and I cannot correct
it w/o Cntr/Alt/Del to get out and restarting spell check. Most times I have
to do this w/each and every word that it doesn't recognize, obviously becuase
they are medical words. I add them to the dictionary. But I crash so often
they don't stay in the dictionary.

Secondly, and different from the spell check, I am crashing...it freezes and
then the message "Microsoft has encountered a problem...and must close"...and
my work is saved, IF I have just Cntr S. I am constantly Cntr S. This is a
brand new computer and bought for this reason and it crashed on me in my last
two computers, same identical problems, and including my husband's. I have
re-created all new documents in the last two computers (and including my
husbands) because of this. I have entered a lot of information (one word or
sentences) into Auto Text and somehow I feel there is a connection to this.

I am about to lose my mind. Is it possible to actually talk to someone and
if not,
Please advise
--
HW
Charles Kenyon

Answered in another newsgroup. Please do not multipost.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.