Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claystar

Default When I type HSA (Health Savings Account), spell check writes HAS.

In word documents and e-mail text, when I write HSA for Health Savings
Account HSA is automatically corrected to HAS, and I have to go back each
time to correct the acronym. I don't seem to be able to add HSA to the
dictionary, or maybe I just don't know the procedure. Any help will be
appreciated. I'm using Microsoft Office 2003 and the problem occurs both in
Word documents and in Microsoft Outlook when I'm drafting e-mail text.