Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Donna

Default How do I create a signature line?

Does anyone have a simple way for creating a signature line on a form or
document etc. using Microsoft Word?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I create a signature line?

Creating a signature line in Microsoft Word
  1. Open the document in Microsoft Word where you want to add the signature line.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the top menu.
  3. Click on "Signature Line" in the "Text" section of the menu.
  4. A pop-up window will appear where you can enter the information for the signature line. You can enter the signer's name, title, and any instructions for signing. You can also choose to add a digital signature if you have one.
  5. Once you have entered all the information, click "OK".
  6. The signature line will now appear in your document. You can move it around and resize it as needed.

That's it! You now have a signature line in your document that can be signed electronically or printed out and signed by hand.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Use a table cell with fixed dimensions, and add a bottom border as
desired.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Donna" wrote in message
Does anyone have a simple way for creating a signature line on a
form or
document etc. using Microsoft Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm