Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg

Default Document prints without graphic

I have a basic page with text and a TIF graphic on it. When i go to print or
print preview, it shows everything BUT the graphic. I didnt create this
document, was emailed to me and i have to print it so i dont know what this
person may have done. Is there a "switch" somewhere in Word that turns on
and off the printing of the images maybe?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Tools Options Print Drawing objects should be checked.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Greg wrote:
I have a basic page with text and a TIF graphic on it. When i go to
print or print preview, it shows everything BUT the graphic. I didnt
create this document, was emailed to me and i have to print it so i
dont know what this person may have done. Is there a "switch"
somewhere in Word that turns on and off the printing of the images
maybe?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

No, that's the only option that normally has an effect like that.

Can you get the sender to convert the TIF to some other format?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Tools Options Print Drawing objects should be checked.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.