dave

Default every time I write an e-mail, I have to reset my paragraph spacin.

I'm using outlook, and cannot figure out how to make my e-mail's paragraph
settings default.

Anyone out there tell me how to do this?
Chuck Davis

You would get a much better answer, if you posted to either the MS Office
Outlook newsgroup or to the Outlook Express newsgroup.