Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
HOW TO POST INTO AVERY PROGRAM FROM WORD HOW TO POST INTO AVERY PROGRAM FROM WORD is offline

Default How do I export a Business Card layout to Averys Format ?

How do I take an old buisness card I designed in Microsoft word and export it
into
Avery Design Pro 5 which is designed for Avery Buisness cards ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Copy and paste would be the only thing that I can suggest. But why do it?
If you already have the design in Word, use that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

FROM wrote in message
How do I take an old buisness card I designed in Microsoft word and export
it
into
Avery Design Pro 5 which is designed for Avery Buisness cards ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
HOW TO POST INTO AVERY PROGRAM FROM WORD HOW TO POST INTO AVERY PROGRAM FROM WORD is offline

Tried, that it wouldn't work. Also considered well why not just leave it in
word format and use it. ( I have two companies, one is in word the other is
in the Avery program) only reason I can think of is so I can do it all with
one program which is designed for avery labels sold in stores.. But thanks
for answering!

FROM wrote in message
How do I take an old buisness card I designed in Microsoft word and export
it
into
Avery Design Pro 5 which is designed for Avery Buisness cards ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I think maybe what Doug was getting at was that Word has built-in label
definitions for most Avery labels, including business cards (Tools | Letters
and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels: Options).

"HOW TO POST INTO AVERY PROGRAM FROM WORD"
rosoft.com wrote in
message ...

FROM wrote in message
How do I take an old buisness card I designed in Microsoft word and

export
it
into
Avery Design Pro 5 which is designed for Avery Buisness cards ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
hbiz0 hbiz0 is offline

In word 2007, go to MailingsLabels. Click on the card and select the Avery
8376 format if you use Avery or Office Depot 10-card-per-page paper), then
click the New Document button.

Paste your old card Word format into the windows. You may need to reduce a
font size on one or two lines, but all formatiing should work. I use the
Office Depot cards and print them with an ink jet printer regularly. The
same method works if you use MS Works 9.

"HOW TO POST INTO AVERY PROGRAM FROM WORD" wrote:

How do I take an old buisness card I designed in Microsoft word and export it
into
Avery Design Pro 5 which is designed for Avery Buisness cards ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tammyoliver2306 Tammyoliver2306 is offline

Hi Doug my name is Tammy OLiver & I could really use some help getting
started here. I am in the process of opening of small buisness & Im needing
to design & print some buisness cards & flyers very new at this stuff so can
you please try guiding me in getting started with this??? thanks

wrote in message
How do I take an old buisness card I designed in Microsoft word and export
it
into
Avery Design Pro 5 which is designed for Avery Buisness cards ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.