Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
erik_gregory erik_gregory is offline

Default Protect Document Option Disabled

I'd like to protect a document and allow track changes only. This option is
enabled in a document based on the Normal.dot template. However, this option
is disabled in the documents we use (which are based on a very complex
template). Is there any way of enabling the Protect Document option when it
is disabled? Many thanx!

Erik