Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Outlined Numbering

My outlined numbering won't work with my Windows XP Tablet Edition. I
have Office Student edition and it outlined numbering) works on non
tablet pc's.

I don't feel I should have to pay microsoft to talk to them about this
situation but I don't have a way to figure this thing out.

Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

What exactly isn't working? Try deleting the List Gallery Presets key
in the Windows registry
(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\vers ion\Word\List
Gallery Presets) and then make sure to set up numbering according to
the instructions at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.

--
Stefan Blom