Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jsingle

Default Is there a "FREEWARE" program that will convert from PDF to Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

yes.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

1. Please use this large white space to ask your question.

2. How to convert Adobe Acrobat Reader (*.pdf) files to Word 2003

I can't tell you how well this works because I use a "paid for" software
program to convert from .pdf to .doc. It does a decent job on a Word .doc.
Can't say the same for other programs tho.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Go-wind

Default Is there a "FREEWARE" program that will convert from PDF to Wo

And What Is It?

"Jezebel" wrote:

yes.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+PDF+software for programs to
create PDFs from Word. If there is free software to convert from PDF to
Word, I am unaware of it.

"Go-wind" wrote in message
And What Is It?

"Jezebel" wrote:

yes.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

The closest thing I've ever seen is: "How to convert Adobe Acrobat Reader
(*.pdf) files to Word 2003"

I have software I bought that will do that but I've found that any time you
are "converting" a file from one program to another, you can count on doing
some editing, correcting, or tweaking.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+PDF+software for programs to
create PDFs from Word. If there is free software to convert from PDF to
Word, I am unaware of it.

so
all may benefit.

"Go-wind" wrote in message
And What Is It?

"Jezebel" wrote:

yes.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eddiemamboso Eddiemamboso is offline

Try pdf995, you can do a lot with the free stuff they offer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JustSomeGuy JustSomeGuy is offline

For some reason, when using Acrobat 8 Pro to convert a PDF to a Word.doc, it
generates most of the text in hundreds, or thousands, of separate frames.
There appears to be no setting in Acrobat to prevent this; the only
alternative is to convert to plain text. Seems like PDF to Word used to go a
lot smoother in earlier versions of Acrobat, or am I just hallucinating?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

1. Please use this large white space to ask your question.

2. How to convert Adobe Acrobat Reader (*.pdf) files to Word 2003

I can't tell you how well this works because I use a "paid for" software
program to convert from .pdf to .doc. It does a decent job on a Word .doc.
Can't say the same for other programs tho.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I haven't tried that. Which version of Word? (I already have Acrobat Pro v8)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

1. Please use this large white space to ask your question.

2. How to convert Adobe Acrobat Reader (*.pdf) files to Word 2003

I can't tell you how well this works because I use a "paid for" software
program to convert from .pdf to .doc. It does a decent job on a Word
.doc.
Can't say the same for other programs tho.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

JoAnn -

It works the same in both 2003 and 2007.

I wrote a macro which loops through and removes the frames most of the
time...

Sub RemoveFrame()
Dim MyBox as Shape
For Each MyBox in ActiveDocument.Shapes
With MyBox
.Select
.Line.Visible = msoFalse
.ConvertToFrame
End With
Next MyBox
Dim MyFrame as Frame
For Each MyFrame in ActivceDocument.Frames
MyFrame.Select
MyFrame.Delete
Next MyFrame
End Sub

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
:

I haven't tried that. Which version of Word? (I already have Acrobat Pro v8)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
HYPERLINK "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375"http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/10/2007 8:43 AM

How do I create a Word form like corel WP merge documents? dlee_at_mmsgov Microsoft Word Help 2 October 8th 05 06:29 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I get all my Word documents within one Word window RobJacobs Microsoft Word Help 5 April 12th 05 03:04 AM