Christina L.

Default Print a list of personal Auto Correct entries

Is there a way to "print" a list of the auto correct entries that you
personally created? I have no need to "export" the file that contains
autocorrect entries.

Thanks much!
--
Christina L.
Jenny

Go to your Tools menu, and select Options. Under options, select Spelling &
Grammer. It should say "Custom.dic" in the customer dictionary box. Click
on the button next to that, that says "Dictionaries". When the second menu
appears, click edit. It will then bring up your dictionary in Microsoft
Word. Then you should be able to print it from there. Hope that helps!
"Christina L." wrote:

Is there a way to "print" a list of the auto correct entries that you
personally created? I have no need to "export" the file that contains
autocorrect entries.

Thanks much!
--
Christina L.

Jay Freedman

Christina L. wrote:
Is there a way to "print" a list of the auto correct entries that you
personally created? I have no need to "export" the file that contains
autocorrect entries.

Thanks much!

No, once the entries are in the list, Word doesn't know which ones you
created vs. which ones were defaults. Use the export method
(http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm), and then
delete from the resulting document the ones you didn't create.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

auto correct? ginny1956 New Users 5 July 28th 05 04:24 PM
Auto Correct Exceptions Chris W Microsoft Word Help 1 May 16th 05 12:45 PM
storing more than 300 auto text entries Auto Text Help Microsoft Word Help 3 May 7th 05 02:34 PM
Auto Text Entries Dee Microsoft Word Help 3 May 6th 05 06:28 PM
How can I transfer my auto correct entries from Word 98 to Word 2. Carole Microsoft Word Help 3 December 19th 04 05:33 PM