Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank

Default documents with Word do not print all pages

For several months now, when trying to print documents I have created with MS
Word, most of the document will not print. e.g. a 400 page document will
print all but the first ten pages. A recent five pager will only print page
4. The page numbers do print but the text won't. Someone told me I have
password protected the documents but I don't use a password on my computer.
Anybody out there able to help with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
danka

Hello Frank:

Do you always print to the same printer? You may have memory limitation on
the printer? When you have a long document can you print eg. first 10 pages
and then next 10, etc. Do you have the same problem when printing from eg.
Excell or PDF?
--
danka

"Frank" wrote:

For several months now, when trying to print documents I have created with MS
Word, most of the document will not print. e.g. a 400 page document will
print all but the first ten pages. A recent five pager will only print page
4. The page numbers do print but the text won't. Someone told me I have
password protected the documents but I don't use a password on my computer.
Anybody out there able to help with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank

Same printer. I can print many-many copies of same page. Do not believe it is
memory. I have printed 400 page documents in past. Believe another culprit is
involved. Or why do just page numbers get printed. I do not use Excel. PDFs
no problem.
Thanks, Frank

"Frank" wrote:

For several months now, when trying to print documents I have created with MS
Word, most of the document will not print. e.g. a 400 page document will
print all but the first ten pages. A recent five pager will only print page
4. The page numbers do print but the text won't. Someone told me I have
password protected the documents but I don't use a password on my computer.
Anybody out there able to help with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
danka

Hello Frank:

Here are some ideas to isolate the problem:

1.Change font for your body and try to print one page? Are you still
getting page numbers only?
2. Create a document on a different machine, then print it from your machine
to the same printer.
3. Print your document to a different printer.

It may be a font/style issue. Do you have any macros in your document? You
may check Tools/Macros? Finally, you may try to re-install Word as a last
resort.

Thanks.

--
danka