Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Smiley[_2_] Smiley[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2003 using title/subheading and page number

Hi there,

I have this document. Each page has a page number and almost every page has
a title. I would like to have the title and the relavant page number on a
table form to use as contents page. How do I do that.

For example

Client 1
----------
sfs
sfs
sfas
sdfs
page 1

Client 2
--------
sdfdsa
sfasd
sdfsd
sdf
page 2

Client 2 (cont)
---------
sdafs
sdaf
sdfsa
sdf
page 3

client 3
--------
asdf
asfsda
sdfs
sdfsd
page 4

I want something like this on a seperate page
page
client 1 1
cleint 2 2
client 3 4
etc

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

It sounds as if it is a normal table of contents (TOC) you want. If your
headings are formatted with one of the built-in Heading styles, you can
easily create a TOC.

See:
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/toc/CreateATOC.html

For additional information, see: