Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do i disable this setting?

Hi S&C,

If there isn't a Microsoft Office or Microsoft Word choice listed in Add/Remove Programs in the Windows control panel, you can
place your Office CD (or if you have MS Works Suite, CD#1) in the CD/DVD drive and run Setup.exe from there to get to the
repair/reinstall/change feature sets.

======================
Squid& "Chips" wrote in message
.. .

Mr. Bob Buckland,

I couldn't find 'SetLang.exe' usingStart/Search, nor could I locate
Microsoft Office XP in the Add/Remove Programs section of the Control
Panel...

I also had a look through the Program Files/Microsoft Office folder,
and I couldn't find any file related to Language settings, or settings
of any kind for that matter...but then again, I couldn't make sense of
most of the file names anyway.

S&C.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Registry Policy Setting - Problem Changing Setting JenniferS30 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 08 08:20 PM
Disable key Laura Microsoft Word Help 1 March 7th 07 08:19 PM
How to disable Alt Gr + s Gerhard New Users 3 July 24th 06 11:38 PM
how to disable retract Question regarding word 2000 and 2003. New Users 2 April 7th 05 10:16 PM
Disable Insert Key Alice New Users 1 February 21st 05 06:25 PM