Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bart Bart is offline

Default MAIL MERGE: Listing

I have a form letter that will go out to each recipient. Within the body of
the form letter, I want the list of clients that are connected to the
receipient. So far, I get one client name per letter, which means multiple
letters per recipient. I've followed the formula in the Microsoft knowledge
base (294696) but must be doing something wrong because it isn't working. (I
know to do Ctrl-F9.) Any assistance is appreciated.

Recipients = Attorney First Name + Attorney Last Name
CLients = Patient First Name + Patient Last Name
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayors website:

http://www.gmayor.com/ManyToOne.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Bart" wrote in message
I have a form letter that will go out to each recipient. Within the body of
the form letter, I want the list of clients that are connected to the
receipient. So far, I get one client name per letter, which means multiple
letters per recipient. I've followed the formula in the Microsoft
knowledge
base (294696) but must be doing something wrong because it isn't working.
(I
know to do Ctrl-F9.) Any assistance is appreciated.

Recipients = Attorney First Name + Attorney Last Name
CLients = Patient First Name + Patient Last Name

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Bart,

You can use Word's Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge facility for this (the terminology depends on the Word version). To see how, check
out my Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with it.

--
Cheers
macropod