Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brooke[_2_] Brooke[_2_] is offline

Default Word Scroll Bars - I have the new version of Microsoft Office

I work on an Apple Macbook pro and had to force quit Word. Now my
scroll bars are gone on all my Word docs no matter which view I choose
and it makes it extremely difficult to navigate. I have tried
everything. Can you please advise