Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark

Default Typing numbers in another language(Farsi)

For some reason I can type alpha characters in Farsi in Word, but I cannot
type numbers? I can type numbers in Farsi in Excel, Powerpoint, and
publisher. I also can type Farsi numbers in notepad and Windows Explorer. Any
suggestions? I'm thinking there possibly is a setting in Word that I need to
toggle. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

Change the default language from English to Farsi in the Microsoft Office
2003 Language Settings. Which can be accessed from Start
Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2003\Microsoft Office Tools.