Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default printing eidts at end

for some reason, my document print (option in print dialogue selected as
"document with markup") is coming up with the edits in the document itself
(off to the side, like looking at the "final with markup" on the screen), AS
WELL AS a section at the end where it lists all the edits. I thought the
list at the end came up when printing the "list of markup" option in the
print dialogue, and I'm sure I've printed things before which JUST had the
edits shown in the doc, with side bubbles, but NOT the ending part.

What am I doing wrong? Thx.
--
Boris
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are the ones at the end actually duplicates? I've seen cases where there
were too many "balloons" for Word to fit into the margin using current
settings wrt percentage of the page allowed for them, and so the overflow
were printed at the end?

"BorisS" wrote in message
for some reason, my document print (option in print dialogue selected as
"document with markup") is coming up with the edits in the document itself
(off to the side, like looking at the "final with markup" on the screen),

AS
WELL AS a section at the end where it lists all the edits. I thought the
list at the end came up when printing the "list of markup" option in the
print dialogue, and I'm sure I've printed things before which JUST had the
edits shown in the doc, with side bubbles, but NOT the ending part.

What am I doing wrong? Thx.
--
Boris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS BorisS is offline

sure enough, Suzanne. And not only that, upon inspection, it even places a
tiny index number at the end of the balloon in the text, and then that sames
index number is in the title of the end comments. Smart folks, those MSers,
sometimes.

Thx.
--
Boris

"BorisS" wrote in message
for some reason, my document print (option in print dialogue selected as
"document with markup") is coming up with the edits in the document itself
(off to the side, like looking at the "final with markup" on the screen),

AS
WELL AS a section at the end where it lists all the edits. I thought the
list at the end came up when printing the "list of markup" option in the
print dialogue, and I'm sure I've printed things before which JUST had the
edits shown in the doc, with side bubbles, but NOT the ending part.

What am I doing wrong? Thx.
--
Boris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

To solve this problem, you might want to allow more room for the balloons.
On the Track Changes tab of Tools | Options, note that you can set a
"preferred width" for the balloons. Increase this dimension for documents
with a lot of edits and/or comments.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are the ones at the end actually duplicates? I've seen cases where there
were too many "balloons" for Word to fit into the margin using current
settings wrt percentage of the page allowed for them, and so the

overflow
were printed at the end?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.