Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tasssos8 Tasssos8 is offline

Default Where can I find Greek spelling-proofing instalation file?

I use mac and have office 2004 for mac 11.2version. I need Greek spel check
and dictionary. Where can I find or download the files needed? I know that
there is a greek office but I have the english one.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Even tho it's not specified, this group deals primarily with Windows-based
Word. There are newsgroups just for Mac users. Perhaps they can help.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]