Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
E34driver E34driver is offline

Default Block Arrow Edit

In AutoShape, Block Arrows €“ Circular Arrow, I am trying edit the shape to
remove the €śarrow head€ť, but retain the stretching points. This one has two
yellow points that you can move the width and arc. My ultimate goal is to
create an elongated circular process flow. Id like to use chevrons, but I
cannot get them to arc. Any suggestions??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?RTM0ZHJpdmVy?=,

In AutoShape, Block Arrows €“ Circular Arrow, I am trying edit the shape to
remove the €śarrow head€ť, but retain the stretching points. This one has two
yellow points that you can move the width and arc. My ultimate goal is to
create an elongated circular process flow. Id like to use chevrons, but I
cannot get them to arc.

Mmmm. I'm looking at Word 2003:

1. Tools/Customize/Commands. Category: Draw. Drag the "Word Picture" and
"Disassemble Picture" commands to the Drawing toolbar.

2. Click on the picture. Click "Word Picture", then click "Disassemble Picture".

3. Now you can use "Edit Points" (from the Draw menu).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)