Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Default Mixed pages

I am at a loss here. I have a document in which I want to have the first 2
pages be 81/2x11 and the last page to be a #10 envelope. I am able to get
the document created, but when it prints, it all prints on envelopes.

Any help would be appreciated.