Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Goran Ivanic Goran Ivanic is offline

Default How to insert a picture into an existing doc AND position it WITHOUT text auto-adjustments?

Ok, I can insert a picture from file in a Word 2003 doc by using the appropriate menu.

But the result is either:
- the pciture is only partially displayed
or
-shifts the neighbor text and causes line wrappings.

WHat I need is a picture placement on a new layer. After repositioning and re-sizing
of the picture on this layer according to my needs I want to click a menu
"fix/merge layer into doc" and the picture should become part of the doc WITHOUT
any chnges in the text.

Is this somehow possible?

Goran

Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Bob I Bob I is offline

Actually, he cross posted with follow up.

David B. wrote:

This group is for Windows XP, your question relates to Microsoft Word, I
would suggest reposting to one of the Word or Office groups.