Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kirk Zehnder Kirk Zehnder is offline

Default Word 2007 Help will not work

I just upgraded to Office 2007 from Office XP. The HELP menu will populate
on my Word page, but I cannot click on any of the items. I have turned off
Pop-Up Blocker on IE6 with no success. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
--
Kirk L. Zehnder
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you tried repairing the installation?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kirk Zehnder" wrote in message
I just upgraded to Office 2007 from Office XP. The HELP menu will populate
on my Word page, but I cannot click on any of the items. I have turned
off
Pop-Up Blocker on IE6 with no success. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
--
Kirk L. Zehnder

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kirk Zehnder Kirk Zehnder is offline

Yes, I have done a "repair" re-install, with no success. It seems to be a
"browser" type conflict. The help menu pops up, it says it is connected to
the Microsoft "Help" web page, the topics populate, but when I try to click
on a specific item in a certain topic, no response.
--
Kirk L. Zehnder

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried repairing the installation?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kirk Zehnder" wrote in message
I just upgraded to Office 2007 from Office XP. The HELP menu will populate
on my Word page, but I cannot click on any of the items. I have turned
off
Pop-Up Blocker on IE6 with no success. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
--
Kirk L. Zehnder

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

FWIW, if the problem is only with *online* help, I saw that too for awhile,
yesterday. But it's gone now, and Help is working as usual.