Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bluedolphin bluedolphin is offline

Default Append 35 Word documents into 1 ?

Hello,

I am studying for my MCP, and have created over 35 separtate
Word .docx and .doc study files, a mixture of both, most are word 2007
.. I am trying to create a MACRO that will combine or append
all of these or at least most of them into 1 .DOCX OR .DOC FILE.
So I will have one large Ebook, so to speak to study from.

Can someone help me create a Macro that will Append all these files:
I have for example. Doc1, Doc2, Doc3, Doc4, Doc5, etc and I want
to combine OR append them into just one MAIN.DOC . or MAIN.DOCX

Also, since I'm a beginner, can you explain where to put the names of thhe
separate files into the "macro", and other details please, and lastly how
do
I run the macro, do I "import" it into word 2007 which I am using and then
just run it ? Thankyou ! ric

Thankyou all, Ric
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jec jec is offline

Hi Ric
Pop over to Graham's site http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm
and download Boiler.dot (top of list) it allows you to insert multiple files
in order of preference.

jec