Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Airesstar Airesstar is offline

Default Saved a document, added words later, saved, didn't appear

I created a document, then saved it. Later on I added to that document, and
hit the save button. When I checked back to see if my new addition had been
added, it didn't appear in the document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Was Word on your local HDD? Which version of Word and OS? Are they both
patched up to date?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP