Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jocris1327 jocris1327 is offline

Default RTF rich text format

i dont know how to RTF my application letter ive done on an online
application...it says it needs to be in RTF file up to 200kb?

i really dont know what to do with it,..please help?
cheers!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott M.[_2_] Scott M.[_2_] is offline

Create your Word document and when you go to save it, choose the "Save As"
option. Then you be presented with a dialog that asks you, not only the
name and location for the new document, but also what file format you want.
Select RTF (Rich Text Format).

-Scott