Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben Young Ben Young is offline

Default Adding a duplicate page when using forms

Hello,

I have a form that I use for lists of materials. It consists of a couple of
lines of text, a large 4-column table, and a header.

Most of the lists I make only take one page, but some go on to two or three.

My question is, is there a way to take a one page form, and use a simple
command or macro to duplicate the table and text on the 2nd page, along with
all the form fields?

Right now, I'm simply unlocking the form and copying and pasting the entire
page to a 2nd page. Unfortunately when this happens, all of the form fields
change formatting (they get taller somehow) and I have to go through the
entire new table once I relock the form, and delete the blank form fields to
get them to reset to the proper table size.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I would create a separate document containing the table, text and formfields
and insert that at the end of the existing document when you need it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

news