Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KMM KMM is offline

Default "New page" section break causing hidden blank page

I have a few section breaks that are causing hidden blank pages. I've triple
checked that these breaks are marked as next page (it even says it in
parentheses next to the section break mark). I've also gone to the following
section and looked on the layout tab and it says "next page". Can anyone tell
me why? I tried just putting a new section break in, but it went from page 3
to 5 also. It has happed 3 times in my document. The other 8 sections breaks
seem to be fine.

THanks!