lukestkd lukestkd is offline
Junior Member

Default Merging into text boxes

Hi all,
I'd like to know if you can, and if so how to, mail merge into text boxes for label sheets with multiple labels on a sheet.

I am making target stickers for my students, and the I cannot find a way for the layout of the sticker to work without using textboxes. Top left label is what it looks like when the merge has been done. Middle top label shows template with text boxes grouped. I haven't copied and alligned the rest just in case it doesn't work.

CurrentToTargetStickers.docx
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/87746397/file.html

Can anyone give me some advice on this?

Aligning check boxes and text boxes with regular text ssbell Microsoft Word Help 1 March 28th 07 02:12 AM
Aligning check boxes and text boxes with regular text Simon Jones [MSDL] Microsoft Word Help 0 March 28th 07 12:17 AM
Merging to text boxes Tanya Mailmerge 1 October 10th 06 04:48 AM
Can I hide the text boxes when printing? I used text boxes to ove. Jaz Microsoft Word Help 1 May 24th 06 12:29 PM
Mail Merging a Form with check boxes aatwood Mailmerge 1 March 10th 05 04:02 AM