BCBC

Default Different views make tables dissappear or move tables

I created a form using tables. When I created it, I used print layout view
and everything looked great. However, when I changed the view to web and
normal view, the table moved in relation to the sentence. The views look as
follows(vertical lines indicate table beginning and end):

Print Layout View
For questions concerning relocation, contact |_________ at___________|.

Normal View
For questions concerning relocation, contact .

Web layout view:
|_________ at___________|For questions concerning relocation, contact .

I am using Word 2003 and have table properties set with table alignment on
the left and text wrapping around.