Wordhelp

Default How do I create a drop down menu for paragraphs in word?

I want to create a drop down menu which will let me choose the paragraph that
I want to insert into my document. I tried with auto text but you are
limited on the amount of characters that you use. Any help would be great.
Thank you.

Daiya Mitchell

The link she gave tells you how to set up an AutoTextList. Follow the
instructions there.

But you can also use straight AutoText, as there is no character limit. You
can type the desired text in your document and then convert it into
AutoText. That is explained at this link:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/AutoText.htm

You can choose either method--read the links and decide which is better for
you.