collegegrad

Default Spellcheck won't work anymore?

My speellcheck won't work anymore it said something about it can't the file
to make it work. How do I fix this problem?
Graham Mayor

Check the language of the text (Select the text - tools language). The
message most probably indicates that the text is set in a language for which
you don't have the requisite dictionaries installed. If it is configured in
a language for which you shopuld have the dictionary, then repair Word to
restore the dictionary.