Ingramm1

Default How do I download music onto a cd-rw?

I have been trying to download songs off of kazaa.com. Can someone please help?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

(1) Really wrong newsgroup

(2) I could help you by telling you that you're asking for trouble
downloading from kazaa.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ingramm1" wrote in message
I have been trying to download songs off of kazaa.com. Can someone please
help?

Unless you're downloading the songs into Microsoft Word, you're in the wrong
NG.

"Ingramm1" wrote in message
I have been trying to download songs off of kazaa.com. Can someone please

help?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

And if you are, then you need to post the directions 'cuz that would make
for some fun reading!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Unless you're downloading the songs into Microsoft Word, you're in the
wrong
NG.

so
all may benefit.

"Ingramm1" wrote in message
I have been trying to download songs off of kazaa.com. Can someone please

help?

Graham Mayor

Kazaa is a minefield for the unwary, and if you know so little about the
ways of the internet that you need to ask this question in a newsgroup aimed
at Microsoft Word, I suggest that you learn all there is about viruses and
system security before you proceed further.