Dr. Leathercap

Default Text acting strange...

Sorry for my bad English, I've got hard time explaining this with my mother
tongue too..

Whenever I try to fix a mispelled word by adding characters between other
characers word(and openoffice and wordpad, but not notepad nor this text
area) doesn't add the character between the two, but overwrites the character
that used to be(not Dasein, but existenz) there.

I'm quite sure text above is understandable with little effort, but I still
demonstrate my problem by example:

On screen:

"I like aplejuice"

Of course I notice my terrifying typo and try to resque the phrase I care
about.

My plan is to insert a second "p" in the word "aplejuice" to make it
"applejuice"
Instead of great victory I fail miserably and get "appejuice"

I'm on XP sp2

Please have mercy on me, the simple one...
Dr. Leathercap

Thanks a lot!

I just remembered that I has the same problem(with the same cause and
solution) 'bout 10 years ago, when I was"programming" with Qbasic... :P