Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rf

Default How do I create a three-fold brochure, 6 pgs, 1 sht of 8.5x11

I want to print a 6 page brochure that prints on a landscape 8.5x11 with
three accordian folds.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For some ideas, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingColumns.htm

"rf" wrote in message
I want to print a 6 page brochure that prints on a landscape 8.5x11 with
three accordian folds.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rndthought

Can use the column feature to create a sheet with 3 columns per page. Can do
this with the page orientation in Portrait, or probably more preferably
Landscape. Also, search the free Word templates, Im sure there is something
like this already there.

"rf" wrote in message
I want to print a 6 page brochure that prints on a landscape 8.5x11 with
three accordian folds.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you look at the referenced article?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: