Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
wordlady

Default How Do I create a financial table with a row for double underlines?

I need to create a table for financial information. The stub contains text
and then 2 or more columns with figures. I need to have a row style that
contains single underlines and I need a row style that contains double
underlines. Can someone help me create the style for these rule paragraphs?--
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Richard O. Neville

You will have a much easier time using Excel, which has a greater variety of
number formats and styles. Create the table in Excel, using the font you
want in Word; then just paste it into the Word document. You can also link
it to the Excel source by selecting Paste Special.