Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
?????

Default What can I do to make the print stick better to heavier papers

On heavy or cotton type papers the printed text flakes off the page with
relative ease. Is there a remedy to this problem? i.e. changing the printer
settings, etc. I have looked for this feature but have been unable to find
one.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Not a Word issue.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"?????" wrote in message
On heavy or cotton type papers the printed text flakes off the page with
relative ease. Is there a remedy to this problem? i.e. changing the
printer
settings, etc. I have looked for this feature but have been unable to find
one.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As JoAnn says, this is not a Word issue, but from your description, I
suspect you're using a laser printer. You probably don't have a choice, but
inkjet would probably give better results on this paper. Before you buy
paper, you should check to see if it is intended for use in a laser printer.
Paper such as you describe is often intended only for handwriting (with a
fountain pen) or at least for ink (including that from an inkjet printer).