Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frpkaren

Default Show/Hide Paragraph Marks

I have a template form with hidden text that I want users to be able to see.
Not all users like to see the paragraph marks so it may or may not be turned
on on their computer. Is there any way to include in the template a command
that will automatically turn on the Show/Hide icon when they open the
template?

Thank you in advance. Karen