Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Conrad Young Conrad Young is offline

Default How do I stop images disappearing in Word's print layout view?

In Word 2003, I often find imported images do not appear, or only partially,
in print layout view. This applies to docs where I've imported/inserted the
image and docs which I've received from others. If I position my cursor to
the right of the image and key "Backspace" it appears. Print preview and
reading layout seem to be OK for viewing the images. I'm fairly certain hard
copy always includes the images.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/drwgrphcs/...leGraphics.htm