Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Default how to put an object and affiliated caption into frame

Sorry if this question seams very simple but how can I insert or input an
object and its caption inside a frame. I try but can't suceed.
For object I simply drag the object to inside the frame but there is no
relation between them and moving the frame, doesn't bring the object.
For Caption, paragraph end mark stays at top of frame where objects exists,
I can't bring it to buttom of frame. Puting some eneters is also doen't help
and is not a good idea.
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Kobe University, Kobe, Japan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Sorry for that. I knew I shouldn't multi-post. I was desperately looking for
answer and was out of time and thought previous thread might not be viewed by
everybody so decided to make a new post.
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Kobe University, Kobe, Japan