Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Aucamp, Central African Republic Jan Aucamp, Central African Republic is offline

Default Have to use "Undo" to remove formatting from rest of document

In my document, e.g. I want to use bullets. When I click on the icon, the
whole document is bulleted. I then have to use Crtl + Z or "Undo" to have
only the desired line bulleted. This applies to bold, centre and the rest of
the formatting nightmare. How do I get rid of this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Have a good long look here;

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tedcontent.htm
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Jan Aucamp, Central African Republic" Jan Aucamp, Central African
news